Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

BAH!
😞 lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Euripides

Don't worry, hopefully this year business and corporate customers get their devices soon!
I've Been Here Awhile

I have two cell phone lines on my account.. it seems that my reservation has changed from the original line to my wife's line. Anyone else notice this? Is this something I need to call in about to have changed before they ship?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rmoue

There is no way of that happening unless you by mistake picked her line instead of urs. They can't transfer reservations to another account or line as it will automatically lose the status and number.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi @Euripides

not sure about that,, this is mine right now on a business account

Screenshot_1.png

I've Been Here Awhile

I understand where you're coming from, but I'm positive that I didn't reserve on her account since I've been clicking around this device reservation section quite a bit since the release.. and there is a photo of my old phone (Note 4), every time that I go through the pages.

Either way, I guess I should just leave it and when I go in to pickup, they'll be able to allocate the upgrade to the other line?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rmoue

Yes as long as the account holder picks up the device, it shouldn't be a problem. I was able to do that with my S7 Edge. My gf reserved it, picked it up and did the upgrade on my line instead.
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Talked to a good friend who works in bestbuy. Apparently, they got word that they likely wont have invenroty of jet black iphone 7's for the next two months. Talk about inventory constraints. Lets hope that rogers doesnt fall into the same trap. I always had better luck reserving my devices at 8am on apples website and booking an appointment to come in. Logically speaking, my number is 168 for iphone 7 plus 128gb in jet black, based on that number being nationwide i would assume rogers recieve at least more than 200 units of that model phone for the entire country. If thats not the case then apple is clearly cheating everyone else over and forcing people to be click ready before 8am hits to reserve. Ridiclous stuff. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeffyjoe

Unless they changed it or ur reservation was done a different way then this would happen but those statues I gave are for most businesses and corporate customers reservations
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @elkhazendarramy

Exactly what I said.... That's how it works Sadly. Apple sends about 80-85% of their stock to their own stores before anyone else. I said that a couple of times as well. The carriers only get a small portion at a time from Apple I noticed. So yes that is also correct. Someone that works at Best buy i was told the same thing this morning.