Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @canamera

Exactly. Even if you wait a couple of days for the phone, so be it. It's a device. As long as your phone works still, ur fine.
I Plan to Stick Around

@mailu1st, if it ends up looking like the pluses won't be there and you decide to wait at Apple I waited a few years back on launch day without a preorder from about 3:30am and I was fine. Granted this is a "redesign" launch but if you got there for midnight or so I'd say you'd be pretty solid
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you!

I just reserved again, should I cancel this? or should I leave it.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Shaown @Meowmix @canamera

Yah, definitely not the end of the world lol. I think we're mostly all reasonable and understanding and can wait. But who doesn't want their new device as soon as possible haha. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and if not i guess I'll have to wait a day or two. I was sort of joking about lining up at Apple Store, I don't think I'm hardcore enough to go to an Apple Store to wait even 4 hours before they open...

I Plan to Stick Around

Something else to keep our hopes up...my reservations over the past 4 years have never been longer than 1 1/2 - 2 days to get to the final detsination after it chnages to "In Progress"

Still only Tuesday, way I see it, we all still have close to 24 hours to see some chnages before we have to start 'worrying' about not getting it on Friday

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mailu1st

I used to do that but I stopped. I am pretty young but at the same time I rather wait. I used to line up outside the Rogers store here in Toronto every year. Maybe next year I will do it one last time lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

That is true however most changes will happen a day or so before launch. Again last year the plus models shipped out a day after launch or on launch date for Saturday DELIVERY. IN PROGRESS status should show tomorrow or thrusday the latest
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

ahh how early did you wait at the Rogers store downtown? I was planning to just go early anyway to see. I have work still so I wouldn't want to wait overnight like @Shaown suggested... even though my work probably wouldn't care (we're pretty chill) if I came in late to get my iPhone haha

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mailu1st

It was a store near VP and Danforth location. IPhone 5 till 6 I waited all night. Last year I went around 4am. People started showing up around 5-6am for all the years I went
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

that's cool. Given the low supply Rogers gets, is there even a point to lining up at a Rogers store?