I just reserved again, should I cancel this? or should I leave it.
Yah, definitely not the end of the world lol. I think we're mostly all reasonable and understanding and can wait. But who doesn't want their new device as soon as possible haha. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and if not i guess I'll have to wait a day or two. I was sort of joking about lining up at Apple Store, I don't think I'm hardcore enough to go to an Apple Store to wait even 4 hours before they open...
Something else to keep our hopes up...my reservations over the past 4 years have never been longer than 1 1/2 - 2 days to get to the final detsination after it chnages to "In Progress"
Still only Tuesday, way I see it, we all still have close to 24 hours to see some chnages before we have to start 'worrying' about not getting it on Friday