Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hi Meow!! I have been trolling since the first page of the thread. Thanks so much for your help and support!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nintenchris123

Not bad! Great to hear 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

When you pre order as an hardware upgrade, when do you get the confirmation email? I haven't gotten anything saying o pre orderd
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

That is correct. The Plus models got processed a day before launch and last year it was at launch and got the devices Saturday / the following Monday
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mbb54

Yes you do but unfortunately the device isn't available on the system for upgrade until the device is full launched out. The pre orders are only for picking the devices at the store and do whatever they and with it.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just usually if you pre order, you'd think they would tell you that they got your pre order..
I've Been Here Awhile

And it's getting shipped to my house!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mbb54

Check your spam / junk folder. Sometimes it's hidden in there. Also there have been cases which i have been been in as well when u don't get a email but the pre order has been made.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Last year the Plus models weren't store on launch day? I guess that might happen again...? Maybe I shoud line up at Apple Store instead if I want on launch day?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mailu1st

No because Apple didn't make enough Plus sizes and also Rogers got the shipment late from Apple.. You could line up bit expect to be lining up i would say thrusday afternoon to get one without pre ordering