Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

hey bro only use myrogers.com  DO NOT use anything from that email its a scam. you log in there they might use your name and password and steal stuff.

use the same channel as you originally ordered from. let me know what number you get. 

@purelithium1 wrote:
@hendersonsarah what site did you use? The myRogers site or the one linked in the email?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Friend of mine had his rogers account hacked a month ago. They upgraded his iPad plan to a full phone plan and did an upgrade to an iPhone 6s+, and apparently tried to have the phone shipped to a random UPS Store. Rogers sent it to his house, and that's how he found out his account was hacked.  Careful out there with those scams!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @purelithium1

Use only Rogers.com or log into My Rogers from the Rogers.com site. I just confirmed even though it's the same site, I seems like the site on the emails are either scam or spam.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

I wonder what is going on for all this to be happening?. I do wonder
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I preordered an iPhone 7 128gb Black and I was position #1. Just looked like 20 minutes ago and it's In Progress as well

I Plan to Stick Around

@hendersonsarah

Rogershelps on Twitter said the email was from them but wasn't able to confirm the site.

Just re-reserved a 7 128 black and got 34 through myrogers, a massive jump from before. Let's see if this one sticks.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is very disturbing and scary...here's to hoping that everything works out for all of you that did get hacked.

I mentioned the hacking a couple of hours ago but really didn't believe it...must have been someone that wanted the i7 black 128GB and decided to cancle a whole bunch of reservations to move up the list

Rogers needs to make this right and tighten up security...inside job maybe? Rogers mafia? lol

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Shaown

Glad to hear!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone tried reserving a Jet Black model? Very curious what number it would give you, may even get it on launch day

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I to got affected by this. I was number 12.

I saw this thread and reorderd.. now I'm 190.. I hope they fix this issue, I was up all night waiting for the preorder.

Quick question, I get a discount with the company I work for, it applies to my phone bill but I am using a share everything plan. Will this pervent me from getting my phone? could this by why I got my cancellation?

Thank you