Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Is this only for the i7 matte black or i7+ as well?

I'm trying to call my friend at Rogers to also inquire for you all...that's a big pile of garbage if it's the case and I would flip out. Is it at all possible that accounts are being hacked? I can;t see Rogers just randomly cancelling reservations?

Were they reservations or upgrades?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kkk777

Most likely due to the higher amount they got told to cancel them. The only way to know is check the the actual device reservation page to make sure
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @purelithium1

Who knows. No one knows the true answer unless it's a glitch or maybe got told to cancel the higher end numbers due to the amount they may get.
I've Been Here Awhile

mine was an upgrade

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

That's possible but are reservations higher than the number of units they are recieving a reason to start cancelling unbeknownst to the customer?

If that's the case, I suspect Rogers will be losing a lot of customers between tonight and tomorrow

@RogersMary @RogersMaude @RogersTess

Can any of you shed some light on these random cancellations?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

Honestly i don't know unless a Rogers MOD can come and let us know what is going on.. I haven't seen this happen before on any reservations. So i can't really say much.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

If its not a glitch, which seems somewhat unlikely, it appears its higher end reservation #s for plus black models ... the plus black models seemed most popular and had a high amount of reservations ...and now today Rogers got their stock levels numbers, and have no where near the amount reserved .. just a guess lol
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm number 40 for black 128gb i7 plus and 10 for black 128gb i7

Neither got cancelled. Hopefully just a glitch and you guys didn't actually get bumped...
I Plan to Stick Around

A couple of years back, there were numbers in the 1100's...and no cancellations.

I'm confused as to why instead of leaving open orders for those that reserved and would wait 4-6 additional weeks, they would just outright cancel on behalf of the customer.

@Meowmix

I copied a few of the mods in hopes they see this and can maybe give some sort of explanation. I'm still on hold and not even sure if my contact is working tonight

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kkk777

Hopefully that is what is going on but we should wait to see what Rogers says about this. I hope it's jusy a glitch.