Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

The advantage to the Apple Store is that they are much more likely to have the exact model / colour / size you want on hand more quickly following launch day as Apple will hold on to a good portion of inventory themselves vs. sending it out to carriers.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jnardari

That is correct. Apple sends about 80% of their stock to their own stores then anyone else. This is a way of saying " come to us instead" tactic.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That's what I mean.  I have an Apple Store close by and they have a phone for me for Friday which they will connect to my plan so I think I will just get it there.  I am 216 for an iPhone 7 128GB Black.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @djn18

Then go to the Apple store and enjoy ur phone on Friday! Just make sure u go early as the lineups will be big lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

They gave me a 9-9:30 time slot.  I assume I don't have to line up if I have a specific time.  I plan to arrive just before 9.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @djn18

They will give u a time slot but from past pre orders I noticed that the make u wait in a line for those picking up the device and then call ur name out when it's either ur time. Do remember even though that's the time frame, you may have to wait longer due to the reps being busy.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think you may be right.  That's why I will wait on my Rogers order as well.  I would think 216 across Canada for the iPhone 7 128 in basic Black would not be too bad. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am in the same boat.  One with Rogers, one with Apple for a 12pm slot on Friday.  If Rogers one comes Friday (#46 in line) I'll get that.  If not, I'll go with Apple.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Reserevation system shows as "under maintenance" perhaps they are working away?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Chrisl

No its just the site being fixed up from issues