Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Does that mean those that have reserved may have a longer wait?  Or are those phones just not available to reserve now?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @disneynorth

That status changed 2-3hrs after the pre orders opened with Apple. Again it all depends on stock level. You won't get the answer you are looking for until the status changes either tonight or tomorrow.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dsburfitt

I as #11 I believe and got mine in Saturday. The day after launch. Apple did come out and said that they have a low stock of Plus models a couple of days after. Again the Apple stores get most of the stock before anyone else.
I Plan to Stick Around

So i reserved my iphone 7 plus 128 gb jet black. Does anyone know the relative numbers being sent out nationwide? I am positon 168. Which seems kind of high but relative to it being a nationwide value i guess it is somewhat reasonable ? I would love to have any information about that. I persoanlly doubt it will be available for my pick up on launch day but wishing for the best.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @elkhazendarramy

The number is Canada wide for that specific model you reserved. Each model is in its own lime
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow! Good seeing you're running this again!

I was #4 for Space Grey last year and was left waiting a week and ended up just going to an apple store and got it within 15 minutes. I even checked your forum from last year to be sure lol.
Im just saying to those; Don't get your hopes up for a launch day device, even if you have a low number... This year I'm #8 for Black 256 7+, so lets see where it gets me

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the response it is appreciated. Hmm, so it really depends if apple gets at least 168 units to rogers of that specific model? So if I'm 168, if rogers gets at least that amount for that phone by launch then ill have it ?
I Plan to Stick Around

@jackthecompguy

You're just ahead of me for a 128GB Black at 539. I'm at 561, started at 571 I think...I guess a few cancelations have moved us up a tad. I'm hoping the stories of the 7+ models being in back-order doesn't mean we won't see our new phones until November or December...
Last time I went through this (for the 6+), I ended up getting lucky online through the Apple Store on the day after launch when they got more stock.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just an FYI to anyone that hasn't seen it yet...iOS 10 is ready for download

Also rumors that the update is bricking certain phones...make sure before updating you backup your phone
I Plan to Stick Around

ok that just freaked me out

im currently #15 on a business plan for the i7+ 128 jet blk

so there is a strong possibility i wont get it at launch and maybe weeks before i get it?

that completely sucks and is dreadfully unfair of rogers to do that.. i have 16 phone lines with them on one account and this is how im going to be unfairly treated?

wow