Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @celiali

I think you will get it at launch Smiley Happy
I'm a Reliable Contributor

On a different note, isn't iOS 10 supposed to come out today? I'm super exited for that too.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

That is what i know as well lol
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I've had iOS 10 since the beta launch a few months ago and it's amazing. Much better than 9

On a separate note, took me all of 18 minutes to sell my 64gb rose gold 6 on kijiji this afternoon. Listed for $675 and I got $645 for it. Looks like this upgrade will only cost me around $250 ($900 for the 7 less $645 on the 6s sale). Not bad at all.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix

ios 10 will give all of us that aren't upgrading this year something new to tie us over till next year LOL. Our 6s' will feel like new phones for a while.
I Plan to Stick Around

#4 for the 128gb in Jet Black, does anyone know if there are any delays at all on the black or is it going to be on time with the rest of the lineup?
I've Been Here Awhile

I wonder if anyone has any updates on corporate reservations? I just upgraded to a corporate plan and they reserved a 7 for me as well (100th on the list for a black 128 gig)  but I know there have been issues with corporate reservations in years past.

I dont abolutely HAVE to have it on launch day or anything, but anyone with any guesses on if itll be sent relatively promptly?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @karamsphones

It all depends as we have said a couple of times. All depends on how much stock Rogers gets from Apple and how many units Apple made for that one. The Jet Black and Matte black is backorder from Apple until November
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @greek3k

Ela! In the past it seems that Rogers holds off on the business and corporate customers reservations until a few days or weeks later. Seems to do with accounts and such. I wouldn't be surprised if many business and corporate customers don't receive their devices at launch.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@karaksphones it all comes down to how friendly apple is with rogers really lol. Last year i was low numbers for a 128gb 6S+ thinking it was a good thing, rogers missed launch WEEKEND entirely because apple has such a shortage of Plus phones last year, and i ended up getting it at the apple store in SquareOne instead. Your number should be just considered a 'guide' at best i think

EDIT: Looking at my post in the 6S forum from last year, I was actually #4, and waited for rogers to come through a WEEK after launch day...and stil lgave up