Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@kkk777

Moral of your story...stay away from S*****g (didn't want my message to get blocked for swearing on this thread)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

As i said before all depends but most likely will change from today until Wednesday. Depends on when they receive the stock.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Sorry if it seemed like I was trolling...just getting a little over zealous and excited. Work is a little slow tonight and trying to occupy my time on break lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

Haha you are trolling :). Of course anyone would be excited and happy 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@ragu13

You know, everything was fine up until they did a softwear update in June ... and it screwed up the entire phone .. glitching, batterlife lasts like 30 min .. it freezes .. called samsung and said the update did it to a bunch of phones and there is nothing they can do until a patch is created ... that was 3 months ago and still no patch .. really ticked me off so I am out ... back to Apple

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure why all the fuss over the Jet Black and Matte Black. A bumper case will make it look like all other black iPhones. I'm tired of it myself, which is why I got white/gold this time.

I Plan to Stick Around

@kkk777

That really is too bad that they can't do anything for you...and after 3 months I'd be pulling my hair out.

Most of my friends live by the Samsung sword, always complaining about customer service, phone performance, etc. but won't switch...don't want to join the "Apple sheeple" category they always tell me lol

Here's to hoping this one works out better for you

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkanaris

New color, new look for the iPhone I guess is what others say right. That's why and many went for that one instead. Just like when Rose Gold came out.
I Plan to Stick Around

@jkanaris wrote:

Not sure why all the fuss over the Jet Black and Matte Black. A bumper case will make it look like all other black iPhones. I'm tired of it myself, which is why I got white/gold this time.

I couldn't handle the white glass front... So I had to go Matte Black. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Ye. For some reason the white makes the phone look bigger to me. I've had the black 6+ for 2 years and still everytime someone pulls out a white 6+ it's like . , is my phone really that big?