Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@frederyckf wrote:

@Meowmix

So would it make more sense to line up at an apple store early and get one there? Would they be able to set up a rogers contract there?

Thanks for the quick reply! You are awesome!

@frederyckf What color and size of iPhone 7 are you looking for, and what Apple Store are you closest to?

nintenchris123
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks guys 👍🏻. Bring on Friday!
sumerrobis
I've Been Here Awhile

#18 for Iphone 7 plus white 128GB. Still shows as "open", what are chances of getting it Friday?

Also, my plan ended on Thursday Sep 9 & device balance was $0 so I was on the phone with rogers for an hour getting out of my dad's corporate plan and onto my own account, then I got my a plan for 7GB monthly premium plus tab (the 5GB +2GB back to school special)

I was kind of hesitant since it seemed like I wouldn't be able to combine that new back to school special and also being able to upgrade my phone to the 7 at the premium plus tab price.  The sales rep confirmed it will be ok once I pick up my reserved device and gave me a reference number about our conversation.

Anyone done something similar and worked out?

maz88
I Plan to Stick Around

Currently #10 for the Silver 128GB iPhone 7. Hope I get mine on Friday.

First time switching to iPhone, been using Samsung/Android for the last 4-5 years. Super excited!!! Hoping our statuses change tomorrow 🙂

jkanaris
I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure why all the fuss over the Jet Black and Matte Black. A bumper case will make it look like all other black iPhones. I'm tired of it myself, which is why I got white/gold this time.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkanaris

New color, new look for the iPhone I guess is what others say right. That's why and many went for that one instead. Just like when Rose Gold came out.
orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

@jkanaris wrote:

Not sure why all the fuss over the Jet Black and Matte Black. A bumper case will make it look like all other black iPhones. I'm tired of it myself, which is why I got white/gold this time.

I couldn't handle the white glass front... So I had to go Matte Black. 

Auxbone
I've Been Here Awhile

Ye. For some reason the white makes the phone look bigger to me. I've had the black 6+ for 2 years and still everytime someone pulls out a white 6+ it's like . , is my phone really that big?
ragu13
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie

I'm selling my 128GB 6s and here are the 2 best offers I've received from kijiji (no jokes)

1) straight trade for a 32 GB Samsung s7 (she was going to throw in a wireless charger too) lol

2) 200 cash and a brand new hover board

Where r these people from? Lol
bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around

#18 iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black OPEN still.  Going to be checking for updates tomorrow, however MyRogers won't let me access my account and hasnt for the past hour.. possibly just a bug, or website adjustments.. or... a change in reservation statuses? Probably just getting too excited at this point 😛 If any changes appear, I will update 🙂