Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @ZZAKIR

Yeah try and see if the store will let you upgrade. If it does not, then you know which route to take.
I've Been Here Awhile

#18 for Iphone 7 plus white 128GB. Still shows as "open", what are chances of getting it Friday?

Also, my plan ended on Thursday Sep 9 & device balance was $0 so I was on the phone with rogers for an hour getting out of my dad's corporate plan and onto my own account, then I got my a plan for 7GB monthly premium plus tab (the 5GB +2GB back to school special)

I was kind of hesitant since it seemed like I wouldn't be able to combine that new back to school special and also being able to upgrade my phone to the 7 at the premium plus tab price.  The sales rep confirmed it will be ok once I pick up my reserved device and gave me a reference number about our conversation.

Anyone done something similar and worked out?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What are the chances that the 7 Plus will be at Apple Stores on Friday for those who have preordered? My order still says "Processing Items" with a pick up time for the 16th.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ok so I'm #2 for iPhone 7 128 Jet Black, so at first I was almost sure that I'd get it on launch day... but now I'm reading that there won't be many Jet Blacks at all. Considering Apple gets most of the stock what are the chances that Rogers get any? (on launch day)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alexgaspari7

Rogers will get stock but limited as it seems that Apple it self is running low on them. You should be getting it at launch.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkanaris

Processing item means the store is waiting for stock to come in and then full fill those orders.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hoping for some status changes tomorrow/wednesday... Exciting!!! 

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Do I get best father award or what???

Getting my daughter a brand new i7 plus this week, and nothing for me...LOL God it's going to be hard not giving her my 6s+ and keeping the i7 for myself....😩😩
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

I hope so fr everyone!
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is still Open and I am down to #217 but I may cancel as I was able to reserve one at the Apple store for a 9-9:30 pick up for Friday.  Not sure if there is any advantage waiting to see what happens on my Rogers order (unless I get a new device for my kid).