Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @orangefreddie

All Plus models and all Jet Black models are deemed for November now. All non Jet Black and Plus models as you said are available within the launch date. That is because many want the Plus size and the new color
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Based you everyone's previous experience, is it likely that Apple will have some stock trickling into their stores for new online reserve & pickups beginning Friday night?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Ducker wrote:
Based you everyone's previous experience, is it likely that Apple will have some stock trickling into their stores for new online reserve & pickups beginning Friday night?

The reservation site says to check back on the 17th starting at 8:00 am...

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 3.25.35 PM.png

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ducker

The Apple Canadian website shows that you can check back on September 17th at 8am EST. This is due to them receiving more stock. Do remember that Apple stores get more stock then any carrier does. So the carrier let's say may get a couple thousands, Apple stores will get majority of the stock from the Apple warehouse.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, to be clear, do I get charged from apple when I order or only when/if I pick up? Can they also assist with putting my old phone on another users account on my share everything plan?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @djn18

They could but i would suggest doing that the next day at the Rogers store. That way there isn't any issues you know?. Then they need to transfer accounts and redo alot so it will take time. Ask them and see first.
If you adding the device on a 2 yr term with any carrier at the Apple store, as I have advised the subsidy amount will be including on ur next month's invoice from Rogers. Nothing at the store will be paid unless you buy a accesory.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Going back to our Case discussion... I made up my mind and pre-ordered this one for my iPhone 7 Plus. Heard very good things about the quality of the leather. Apparently develops a nice natural patina and gets more attractive with age.

Here's what the iPhone 6 model looks like. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 2.54.39 PM.png

http://www.hellonomad.com/products/leather-case

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie

That's a beautiful case! I decided to order an Apple leather case in black for my iPhone 7 Plus (Black, 128GB) that I reserved. I just love the aluminum buttons.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had the Black Apple leather case in my cart online... Almost bought it when a friend referred me to this beauty. Apparently people with the one for the 6 say it ages really well and is made of very high quality leather. I'm excited to see it when it comes in, but apparently it just gets better with age 😄

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Have a tricky question I don't know the answer to. Last year I upgraded my iPhone 5 to a 6s. Had to upgrade to share everything plan. My wife still has her iPhone 5 but is planning to upgrade to the iPhone 7. The question I have is, when she gets the 7 will we have to pay off my iPhone 6s ? As I'm sure we have to get a new plan with her 7?
Thanks in advance peeps