Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I'm 12th in line for 128GB Gold 7+.

If I don't get one on launch day, something is wrong!! 🙂

I had a really low number for the iPhone 6+ launch, so fingers crossed again this year!

I'm a Regular

I ordered my iPhone 7 plus black at 12:15 on the 9th from Apple.   Delivery date is  Oct 5 -12th.   Apples app screwed me up or I would have been sooner.   

How do I get my iPhone 6 that I purchased outright in 2014 unlocked from Rogers?    Don't want to give them more money for this.     I want to give it to my daughter and she is with another company.  

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

If I really wanted the iphone 7 on Sept 16th, would it make more sense to simply show up at a Rogers store in the morning when it opens to get a new device?

I made a phone reservation but when I did that 2 years ago, it took a couple of weeks for the device to arrive.

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Traviscrazy83

Hopefully you do get it at launch!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @frederyckf

Again most stores don't get devices or just get 1-3 units that's all. You could try going and taking a chance if u want but remember that your taking a chance that it may not be there as well.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dot01

You still have to pay the unlocking fee no matter what. The CRTC made that as a rule. So you can call Rogers, give them the IMEI and ask to unlock it. They will charge you $50.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I had alot of struggles during pre-order day trying to reserve. I ended up, somehow, securing #2 for the 256GB Jet Black. It says on Apple that the iPhone 7+ Jet Black will ship November, but I'm wondering if there's a chance I might get it on launch day?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix

So would it make more sense to line up at an apple store early and get one there? Would they be able to set up a rogers contract there?

Thanks for the quick reply! You are awesome!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @frederyckf

You could. I would suggest going to the store the night before as the stores are known that they will be out of stock around noon time. Yes they will have a person that deals with carrier contracts 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @glenngagan

Yes as i said that multiple times Apple's pre order dates changed to November 2-3hrs after they opened. You should be able to get it t launch with that number 🙂