Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix

I know it's different every year but I'm number 169 for the 128gb polish black. In past years that's a decent number as far as I remember. Do you think it'll be close to launch date?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Thats because people are cancelling their reservations. Yeah most likely Tuesday / Wednesday they will change
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #130 for 256gb jet black Plus.

also have an apple order shipping to me on the 16th for a 128 black Plus.

hopefully I can get the jet black within 14 days of launch so I can return my normal black at the Apple Store!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ZZAKIR

Yeah that is a decent number but all depends on the stock level of that specific model. Yeah maybe it might be at the first batch
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @orangefreddie

Thats because people are cancelling their reservations. Yeah most likely Tuesday / Wednesday they will change

Yep.. Know its cancellations... Just makes me happy... Smiley Very Happy

The status changes will give us a rough idea of initial stock levels... Looking forward to it. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still stuck at 25 for the 7 plus black...I need more lower number cancellations lol

Fat chance I know but a guy can always hope

I remember a couple years back nobody received the plus model on launch since Rogers didn't have any due to low stock from Apple

Fingers crossed that isn't the case this time lol
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

That actually happened? 0 plus models? Here I was thinking I'm good for #130 plus jet black... I would 25 would be first batch 100%
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 131 for Matte Black Plus. I am assuming I will not get one on launch day... But its all just assumptions because we have nothing to predict stock levels. The past, in this case, is not an indicator of the future. 

I have a feeling the Gold, Rose Gold, and Silver model numbers will drop the fastest... The Black numbers will move much slower. But again, it's just a guess. I will be shocked if I get mine on launch day... But anything can happen.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Auxbone

Again all depends. 2 hrs into pre ordering with Apple it changed to November for shipments. So i guess Apple didn't make enough
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Exactly. Once your statues changes to IN PROGRESS then you will know