Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

That's the truth.

Anyone have their eye on any sweet cases?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie Good question. I've been looking at the Apple leather cases. Kind of thinking about one, but wonder if anyone has experience they'd be willing to share regarding the leather cases. Quality, how they hold up, etc.

I have had the Caudabe Veil and loved it on my iPhone 6 Plus...until I realized that the tiny specs of dust that got between it and the phone ruined the finish on the iPhone aluminum. It created a lot of spots that can not be removed in any way, hard to describe, almost like they're etched into the surface of the aluminum.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

LOL... I was just looking at that Black Leather case. I'm usually too cheap to buy a case from apple, but it looks extremely nice.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nice! Yeah, same here, I'm too cheap but they definitely look premium and I like the microfiber lining on the inside of them. I might just bite the bullet on one for the Black 7 Plus I've reserved. Thinking either midnight blue or black case.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The Aluminium Buttons are a nice touch too. If I order one it will be black for sure. Case looks dynamite.

The 6s+ leather case has very mixed reviews tho.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I grabbed a black case with built in battery pack for $129. most of the time I'll just rock it naked in a leather sleeve though.

I think I've made up my mind....matte black it is.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25 wrote:

seems like basically no one was getting the error messages issue that plagued me until 637am EST this morning.  Glad that rogers so graciously saved all the glitches for me

Same for me, wouldn't work until about 3:40am (Pacific). Couldn't get past the pick a store page for the longest time, no matter what I tried. Finally got in at around 3:40am, but by then i was #185 for the jet black 128 7Plus. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I bought 128GB 7+ on Apple's website last night at launch at full price. There was no option for store pickup. I am existing customer. Once I recieve the device, I'd like to go to the Apple Store and ask them to set it up as a new 2 year (premium tab) contract with Rogers.

Here's the big question: As I'm activating a new 2 year contract, will the Apple store be able to offer me the subdized price on the hardware? It might be tricky as I will have already been charged full "unlocked" price on my credit card. They'd have to refund and recharge on the spot.. or something to that extent.

My reservation through the Rogers system is going to take 6+ weeks so I'd like to see what I can do with the phone I'm getting directly through Apple.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @People22

They could do that for you but might as well activate a new the line without getting a device this leaving you a $0 upgrade few when you want to upgrade to ur next device. Also since the device is unlocked, once u return it back and want to activate on a 2 ur plan, the deathly give u will automatically lock to Rogers. So stay with the one u bought instead
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi! Is there anyway to jump to specific pages on a thread? I am trying to search the iPhone6 reservation thread to get an idea when others got their phones after launch. Having to go through over 1400 pages one at a time is a pain.
I've pre ordered the 128mb 7+ black and I'm at 489! Trying to get an idea of how long