Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattsatt
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

what are the advantages of picking up the iphone at Apple vs Apple just shipping the device to me? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattsatt

Nothing other then having to pay it right night instead of paying it at the store and also getting cases and whatjot
amandahui
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm trying to reserve my device but it's not letting me - says there is an error. Anybody else having this problem?

EDIT: Worked now. Waited an hour geeezzz so buggy

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around

I have not read the last 10 pages or so but wanted to chime in that my jet black 128gb 7 I prordered from apple is slotted for sept 23-30 delivery so I reserved the same device from Rogers at postion 177,not sitting t 169. Curious as to which will come sooner. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dimundz88

Hmm we shall see. Not people are seeing November dates lol
nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Amanda hui I had the same issue this morning. Pretty annoying. Didn't get to reserve until 637 and was trying since before 6

amandahui
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I finally got in just now... but I'm happy - at 113 position for 128gb Silver Plus 😄
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @amandahui and @nasa25

The site was having alot of issues even trying to log into My Rogers. The Mods came and said due to the high traffic for the reservations, the system has having major issues.
bilal414
I'm Here A Lot

Reserved 2x iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black  and got position 38 and 39. Not sure how I got lower positions??

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bilal414

You can't reserve the same model twice. You only are allowed to reserve one model at a time. Maybe you used one method via the actual site and another way. The reservation system won't allow two of the same devices at once.