Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

#270 i7 plus 128gb jet black... reserved around 7.30am. but judging by previous years i'd probably just walk in to a store to get one instead of relying on this system.

also have one reserved with apple with appointment at 8.30am for the 16th but for the i7 black. haven't decided which one to go with! 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thewreford

Yeah that's why it's always good to get a backup plan
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I'd love to know who got #1 i7 plus 32gig silver....

I got #2, and I had it reserved before the clock hit 6:01am.

I thought I was fast, but Someone out there is super fast!!! LOL
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #155 and #159 for 7 Plus 128GB Black. Anyone have any past experiences they can draw on for how long I can expect to wait?

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Yikes. I was off the ball this year... 551 on a matte black Plus 128 and 637 on a Jet Black Plus 128. I will decide what one I want, alot of it depends on if the jet black will be delayed or not.

Annoyed that the Rogers store in my area got bought up and is now a reseller instead of a corporate store, so have to drive into the next city to get my phone 😞

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @FedFan

Could take a couple of days after launch. All depends on how many units Rogers gets from Apple. Again they control the stock.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm currently on a 70$ "Quebec 6GB Plan" that I got in 2014 for the iPhone 6 launch.

Here's what it says on the MyRogers page... I thought it would be 399$, is it a mistake? And I guess my plan is only Premium Tab, not Premium+ Tab, so I'd have to change plans?

What a mess, lol. I don't even want the iPhone 7, but if I could get it for 199$ and keep my current plan I'd get it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

was up got on for the 3am pst log on it was better this year on the website side! got in quick ... ended up 3rd in line  for a i7 plus 256gb (silver) still love the the white front after all these years crazy almost maxed out my storage on the 6plus 128 gig the games are getting really large on an install never ever thought I would need 256 lol for the 100 plus dollars thought its worth the extra.... have to enjoy and spoil yourself every now and then 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

seems like basically no one was getting the error messages issue that plagued me until 637am EST this morning.  Glad that rogers so graciously saved all the glitches for me

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Also looks like premium + tab is in fact a $700 subsidy whereas premium tab is $500