Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Dimundz88

It won't give you the true value of the device. If you want that, then it's better to sell it privetly on Kijiji or eBay. Which ever way u decide.

Oh i always advice users on here and everywhere to meet during the day at Tim Hortons, Rogers store or even a TTC booth near the camera. This way it's safer and i always tell people to bring someone along.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Agreed. I find Banks the best since cameras are everywhere, money can be properly counted and many in the city have Security Guards. Anyways, I am heading to bed! 3 hours sleep, here I come! Good luck everyone. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I always make the trade, when selling my old iPhone, in a Police Station.  Many Police Stations are happy to do it.  Some Police Stations even advertise that they do this.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thewreford

I did that once, the police officer was nice about it but the guy buying my phone was scared lol.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dimundz88

Goodnight and Goodluck! I might not stay awake all night but should be up at 6am to see how things go!
I'm Here A Lot

Hi guys, 

Could use some help. I'm unsure whether to get the iphone7 from Rogers or Apple. From what i've recently skimmed through it seems like if i were to go through Rogers i would have to switch my phone plan to $125 monthly? Is that correct? I believe i'm currently on a share everything plan so i do qualify already? And if i were to go through Apple i could just bring the phone to Rogers and have them unlock it. Do they charge a fee? 

Which way do you recommend? I think im already on a share everythign plan.. so i would not have to change right? 

Also, would there be any benefit of using the Apple US website instead of Canada to purchase the iphone 7?

PS i would rather like to stay up to 12am rather than 3am to order. Thanks again!

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm confused with regards to the plan changes. If I go ahead and upgrade to an iPhone 7 plus, I'll need to bump up my plan? My family is currently on a 16gb Prem Tab Share Everything plan.  ($125+ for the main line + $55 for each additional line.)

If I do the upgrade, the additional line will jump up to $125? o.O

Or does the main line being already $125+ mean my plan is good to go.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Duckgoosed

That is correct. Rogers requires you now to switch over to their new plans in order to upgrade. The best thing to do is to call in and have them check ur plan before hand.

No if you buy a phone outright and unlock it, no carrier charges a fee when bringing another device to ur plan. Simply just change the Sims and off no go!

You can not use the Apple US website to pre order a phone for Canada. You will need to use the Canadian Apple site..
I Plan to Stick Around

apple store still not open its past 3.01 am hmmm!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

yup still waiting...12:03am