Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeromeM
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix

Are you getting one? 🙂 

gcooldude
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm wanting the jet black 256GB. Any idea when Rogers will have the pricing on them?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gcooldude

Unfortunately they won't release pricing until near the date of the launch. Most likely will be higher then last year's 128Gb model.

gcooldude
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay thanks. I'm looking at going on the Premium+ tab so that the phone is cheaper upfront.

davidmhaas
I've Been Around

Does anyone know if it is possible to preorder the phone and get it shipped to your house WITHOUT buying it out directly through apple.ca, but instead getting the subsidized pricing through signing a new contract? Or is the only way by picking the phone up in person (using the reservation system)?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @davidmhaas

Unfortunately no. You would have to sit until the device has been released and the call center has devices in stock. The reservation system online ships devices to ur local Rogers store you pick.
SHS
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if I get my phone through apple store, but return my iphone 6 to rogers for a credit?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SHS

You could do the trade in with Rogers and put that amount on ur bill but it's best to do it all at one store. Easier way to have it done.
SHS
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Thanks! So are you sure I can do this? Get my device from apple store, trade my old phone with rogers?