Apple Family Setup

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MD0032
I've Been Around

Re: Apple Family Setup

Hello RogersTony,

Any timeline update for this addition to Rogers ? I really want to get this and would rather not have to go through the hassle of switching to Bell.

Thanks.

RogersTony

Hello, @MD0032

Thanks for following up with us regarding this matter. Regrettably, we do not have any new information to share at this time.

Once we have an update we will ensure the community is made aware.

RogersTony

fkmobile
I've Been Here Awhile

Quite sad

moldyCrow
I'm Here A Lot

We're into March now.  My son bought this watch because of the promise that this service would be available at the end of the year. Now your biggest competitor has it, and you're tracking months behind.

Nan987
I've Been Here Awhile

Any update on the timeline?
paulfielding
I Plan to Stick Around

So, while nothing appears to have been officially announced, I just chatted with a rep via the rogers website who told me that I can now do Family Setup with my kid's new apple watch on Rogers, and that I can get it self serve when I setup the watch.  $10/month for 1GB.  Don't know the truth of it yet, but I'm just charging the watch now and then will find out.  Will update with my finding...

ryanwatt
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for that! I’ll try too
manielli
I've Been Here Awhile

I already have one smartwatch cellular plan set up on my iPhone, and I tried a second cellular watch to “self-serve” setup a plan and it says I can’t, because my iPhone is already linked to another smartwatch plan. So no, it is not working.
LePeR1898
I Plan to Stick Around

I tried to setup cellular but it doesn't work
DukeofYYC
I've Been Here Awhile

Did this work for anyone?