Anyplace tv no audio

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Anyplace tv no audio

My issue with this app is the audio is not working on my iPad. In the app only, all other audio works fine. Any ideas on fixing this? Thanks, Tool

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Anyplace tv no audio

Uninstall and re install the app??

I just tested mine, on my iphone4, and audio played fine.

Are you using on wifi or 3g?

I've Been Around

I am having the same issue.  Have you found a solution?

I've Been Around

I'm having the same issue. I'm using WiFi. No other audio problems. Just on this app.
I'm Here A Lot

What? I thought you could only stream live tv on tablets...are you streaming live tv on the iphone 4?

I'm Here A Lot

has this been fixed? im having the same issue...tv is streaming with audio on a galaxy tab but on the ipad there is only picture, no audio...we've reinstalled it and it is still the same.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello oryan

Yes you can. Its called Rogers Anyplace TV for iPhone, iPod & iPad

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/rogers-anyplace-tv/id373582438?mt=8
I'm Here A Lot

oh im talking about the Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition Mobile (Ontario) app, which appears at first glace to stream the live tv from your rogers hd box to your ipad via wifi as well as manage your recordings and stream them too...but now i know that is not the truth and when you "stream live tv from your nextbox" its actually from the internet, thus using data...as well as requiring you to have a tv and internet connection...

the app you are mentioning are tv channels from the internet...not ones you are getting on your hd box at home (which btw isnt even being "streamed" to your ipad directly in the home edition app in the way you would assume makes sense, for example your hdbox to router to your tablet via wifi (theres even an ethernet port on the back, but its not usable)....instead its your hdbox to rogers, then back to you to your modem( thus using data), then to your tablet via wifi, or something like that)

because of the data charge, im really leaning towards to just getting a quad tuner for my computer and use that to "wifi my cabletv" for mulitple people...or maybe invest in slingbox for the hd channels

but back to the issue...the sound on the ipad app "Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition Mobile (Ontario" for live tv streaming doesnt not work 

I'm Here A Lot

or wait a minute are the "channels" available in the Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition Mobile (Ontario) the same as the ones in the "Rogers Anyplace TV"?? when Rogers Anyplace TV doesnt require a cable subscription?  

I've Been Around

Had the same problem but was able to solve it:
Toggle the lock switch next to the iPad volume control buttons. My switch was set to mute, which only affected this app. Once the switch was toggled, volume works fine.