Anyone else's my rogers not working?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Anyone else's my rogers not working?

Ok, just wanted to make sure, that it was not earlier on in the process.. many people were having issues getting even that far.

I am able to get to that page as well.. beyond that, i am not really able to test.. as i dont want to reserve one right now Smiley Tongue

I've Been Here Awhile

I tried again on Friday; MyRogers and the iPhone reservation worked now.

I've Been Around

I read on another site that your reservation number is for all of Canada however it is for whatever specific make or model, colour, size etc. of what you ordered.  I have a number of 303 but I have not been able to access my rogers all day today to check the status.

I Plan to Stick Around

Nope, can't access ANYTHING.  This is the message I get when I try to look up my status:

"We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I've Been Around

Yes, this has been an issue since last Tuesday at the latest. I still get the "can't access" message. Sure hope I didn't go over on my internet usage, cause I have no idea whether I will be paying more. They should allow people a credit in case that happens.
I've Been Around

reserved my iphone 6+ on the first pre-order day, havn't been able to access my rogers account since (over a week). Can't even see my reservation or rogers account.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

mine hasnet been working for over a week now.  Different browsers (ie 8, chrome, firefox, safari).... nothing is working.

Not impressed.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

take a look at the threads on this on the general forum

There are some ways to get in teh back way, to view/do some things.