virtual usb stealing my life

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

virtual usb stealing my life

I don't even know where to put this or how to even ask 4 help on it... it's been a year and no one knows what I'm talking about and no one fixes it... this is making me super depressed and ruining my life bit by bit... 

Some freak of nature put some virtual usb something onto something of mine and now no matter what I do it wipes out any operating system near me... first it changes it to a completely different one... I can't stop it and I can't afford it anymore... I've replaced everything 5 times. .. my emails go missing my pictures money out of my act... I'm embarrassed bcuz I know strangers are watching me... it's making me want to b dead instead of continuing to do nothing but search 4 a way away from it... pls help me... 

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: virtual usb stealing my life

Hi @kwasylenko44

Thank you for your post.

What kind of device are you using? Have you tried factory resetting your device? Have you tried replacing the SIM card?

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

This is my 7th cell phone I've tried switching from apple to androids not its not only my phone it's my tablet my iPad my desktop my laptop my router ... yes I tried factory reset ... that only makes it worse bcuz it's like it's tricking me into letting it install a different system on it.... tried new Sim card... I've managed to keep it normal for maybe 2 wKS it either slowly changes it or just turns off randomly n when it turns back on its like it's not even my phone or whatever it may b
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a note 5 right now
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

@kwasylenko44

Based on the issue you're experiencing with your devices it maybe something we would have to get our TechXperts to assist you. You can contact them at 1-866-876-8772.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

It's not something that will go away with a click of a button ... it sends binary to my phone and completely changes the operating system.. if I changed or deleted anything the phone stops working... and any time I have told Roger's no one knows what I'm talking about... oddly...