unlock code doesn't work

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

unlock code doesn't work

i requested from rogers to unlock my samsung s3 phone, but the unlock code they have given didn't work. after i tried for several times, i called them again and said to me that i need to call them again tomorrow because they can't access my profile. So, i called again the next day and said to me that i need to wait for an email from them for instructions (which they said it wont take long to come), but the whole day is done but no email came. Again, the next day i called and now they told me to just keep trying it until it works... So it's been 3 days already trying to unlock my phone but the code just simply wont work. anyone please help.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: unlock code doesn't work

Hello @readyyoung

It seems like the code is not valid for the device you have. I would contact Roers via Live chat, Facebook.com/Rogers or if @CommunityHelps can help you out & get this resolved. Sadly no one can give you another code on the forums.
I've Been Here Awhile

i tried the live chat but they can't help they will just simply say call rogers

Good evening @readyyoung,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums!

We have reviewed your post and definitely want to take a closer look at this situation.

We might have the ability to help you. However since the unlocking of a device requires access to your account we would have to get in touch with you directly.

I'll have our @CommunityHelps  team reach out to you, so we can assist with this.

Look out for the Private Message in your inbox !

RogersMaude

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @readyyoung

Hopefully the Rogers Media team & @CommunityHelps can help you out more!

@RogersMaude Thank you for replying back & offering help!

I've Been Here Awhile

thank you!
I've Been Here Awhile

My phone is now unlocked! thanks to rogers staff for the help although it took days, what matters most is that problem is solved. Thanks again!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @readyyoung

Glad everything worked out!!!
I've Been Around

Please Im from Ecuador and buy a phone in canada, but I dont have a unblock code to my phone work in my country, please help me
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @CarlosGT

Sadly there is not much we can do down here. The Phone is locked to Rogers so your only option is to have it unlocked via a third party store or online. Rogers can not do anything.