not getting text messages from different providers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

not getting text messages from different providers

I have been having issues with my Galaxy s 5 for while now. I am not getting texts from people and it is very incosistent. I will be having a coversation with someone via text and then all of a sudden I am not getting anything. It is happening with all the providers.

I have enough space on my device, I cleared my old messages, I checked to make sure the number is right in the messaging centre. I am running out of ideas. Any help is appreciated.

*Edited Labels*

Highlighted

Re: not getting text messages from different providers

Hello @07burchan,

When this issue occurs, have you attempted to make a phone call or use data? I'm just curious if this is an issue that's impacting your whole service or just texting.

Also, when this happens, can it happen at random with any contact or is it consistently happening with the same contact(s)?

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: not getting text messages from different providers

@RogersCorey Hi Corey,

hmm I never thought about data as sometimes I do not know its happening. I will have ppl message me saying they have been trying to message me and I am not answering. It is happening with the same two contacts, one Iphone user and another person has the same phone as me. Thank you