no reception no LTE no calls

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

no reception no LTE no calls

It is almost a week. I m getting time to time service but mostly during the day. I have no reception. Does anyone have same problem. How do we fix it?

***Edited Labels.***

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: no reception no LTE no calls

Hello smiler34

First thing is first. Which location are you in & which device are you using? That is the information we need to know to help you out more.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Toronto, Samsung note 2
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smiler34

Have you tried removing the battery and putting it back into the device and turning it on?

Also have you tried checking your settings on the device to see if the settings are changed?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I did try taking out the battery reboot the decvice. When I get closer to downtown I m getting more frequent acces to net work. I didnt change any settings.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smiler34

Then i guess it's maybe your area that is having issues or not enough signal in that area
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Me AGAIN , my s7 edge has poor connection on phone calls the few times it will actually phone out.. usually it sits there , never dialing , mearly silent  and useless. no good even for and emergency only phone as a restart often doesn't resolve problem.. 

all i have is  a ticket number and my usual monthyl bill for a phone that is useless..