galaxy note5 issues on 4g and signal.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: galaxy note5 issues on 4g and signal.

It usually takes more than a day, maybe 3-4 days before I start to loose the signal.

I would be a bit worry about putting tape inside my phone, where it tends to get hot at times.

Please let us know how it's working out for you in a few days, Robin2015.

I'm Here A Lot

Rogers let me down and said my house located in the dead zone and no gurantee for the signal. I am moving to different provider.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I can confirm that it is in fact a Sim card issue for me. I've since had it replaced and I have not had any network issues since.

I have however turned off lte+ and that seems to also help with the reception issues.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I changed 3 times the sim card. But the problem still there.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Did you try turning off lte+ under phone options?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yes tried everything.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

as today, the signal did not get dropped in last 4 days. U may check if ur nano sim card seat in slot perfectly or it can move around. if u can move sim card around, then u may have my problem. Will go rogers store this weekend to see if they can fix it for me. I hope I won't run into the argument. The sim card suppose to seat in the card slot profectly without moving.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I've had the exact same issue. Rogers keeps saying they never heard of it. Told me. It was the phone. I've replaced my note 5 twice and two new Sims. Same problem. It worked fine for the first month I had the phone. I gotta keep restarting it every 5 min to only get to use it for 2 min before it says no mobile network
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JDhesi

Have you contact Samsung Canada to see what they say? If now many have called into Rogers about this, then there won't be a log for it and unfortunately out of all the hundreds or thousand reps that work for Rogers, most don't know about it.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I started having same issue with connectivity, note 5 has been working great since I got it back in December but last 2 weeks it had bad connection.  did harware reset twice, changed sim twice.

If I'm in a great cell area It works ok but is slow..  

The rogers store I bought it at has now sent it out for repair, waiting for it.

The last guy from the store said he had a few with the same issue and the repair fix it..  crossing my fingers.

I'll update when I get it back.