Xperia Z3 with Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Xperia Z3 with Rogers

My Z3 stopped working in November 2015. I don't have a deive protection plan like you, but I called Rogers to have the same phone. There was none in stock for the 3 color versions. They offered me other models at the same price range. But in my opinion, nothing was comparable to the Z3. I.e. The Samsung S6 doesn't have the SD card slot for expansion.

So Bell offrered me the same corporate plan and the Z5 for 0$ at that time. I switched even of I'm with Rogers for many many years and nothing bad to say.

A suggestion to Rogers is they should keep the same brand of products for replacement/upgrade. Unless the model line is discontinued.

Good luck. I dont think that you can have a Z3 as replacment and they still seem not having the Z5 either
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there a mod or Roger's employee here to clarify this please? Or to give their insight into my question.

Would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@zeroz3hereo

Rogers Device Protection offers a like-for-like or comparable replacement to the device that you currently have.

To find out more information please contact Asurion directly.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zeroz3hereo

Also what RogersMay forgot to add is that even if you contact Asurion you still have to pay a small fee to receive the same device through them. Also its not always new. Its going to be a refurb device but they still work.
I've Been Around

Is Rogers no longer offering the Sony Xperia Z series anymore?? I have a Z1, and love it so wanted to renew for the Z3. Now I can't find the phone on Rogers site, except for the Xperia Aqua (which is much less phone than the Z1). Anyone know if Rogers will be carrying these again soon??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Cazzop

Unfortunately once they are taken down, they stop selling them.. You can check Best Buy or even some Rogers corporate stores and see if they have some still in stock.. If they do then u can get it.

Rogers has not announced that they will stop selling the Z line. Unfortunately Bell has exclusive rights for the Z5 thus Rogers doesn't have it.