cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the LG V50 5G Be Coming to Canada?

cafekief
I'm an enthusiast

As the LG V40 didn't come to here to us in Canada. As the 24th of Feb comes around the corner will the V50 5G™ come to us here too? Any rumours on what and how many cameras and megapixels will be on it?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Will the LG V50 5G Be Coming to Canada?

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @cafekief

At this moment Rogers nor any other Canadian or worldwide carrier has any information on this device and when it will launch. When the device is announced, the announcement by LG will reveal the carriers in Canada which will carry it and the launch date. Until then? Stay tuned for more information.

As for the cameras, you can google the device name and see if any rumours of the device and specs show up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @cafekief

At this moment Rogers nor any other Canadian or worldwide carrier has any information on this device and when it will launch. When the device is announced, the announcement by LG will reveal the carriers in Canada which will carry it and the launch date. Until then? Stay tuned for more information.

As for the cameras, you can google the device name and see if any rumours of the device and specs show up.

ertmara
I've been around

It will be a big disappointment if the LG V50 is not released in Canada. That already happened with

the other previous V series models (e.g. V40, V35, etc.).  A few of the people I know are holding off to

upgrade hoping that this model will be eventually available in Canada. The new G8's features are

lacking for some reason. There was a prior knowledge that the V50 will include removable battery.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @ertmara

That's very true. However this is a LG decision here. Rogers has no control on what a carrier releases in a country.

As much as i would love to see it come, I hope LG makes the decision.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation