Will the Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge support VoLTE, WiFi calling

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poser
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Will the Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge support VoLTE, WiFi calling

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I got LTE to work, by resetting network settings(under backup and reset).

I will try to figure this out after Rogers One Number is gone at the end of the month.

Rogers will have to step it up, since they are getting rid of R O N this month.

I read every post, and think its time for high end android devices to get the love too, just like non Rogers iPhone.

Puzzling part is, I don't see Wifi Calling or VoLTE options no where on my device(Wind unlocked S7).

Might think of getting a Rogers 6.0.1 from sammobile onto my device, if its possible.

gp-se
I'm an Advisor

Re: Will the Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge support VoLTE, WiFi calling

@poser wrote:

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I got LTE to work, by resetting network settings(under backup and reset).

I will try to figure this out after Rogers One Number is gone at the end of the month.

Rogers will have to step it up, since they are getting rid of R O N this month.

I read every post, and think its time for high end android devices to get the love too, just like non Rogers iPhone.

Puzzling part is, I don't see Wifi Calling or VoLTE options no where on my device(Wind unlocked S7).

Might think of getting a Rogers 6.0.1 from sammobile onto my device, if its possible.

as I already mentioned, there is no need to flash the firmware, all devices run the exact same firmware, only the CSC is different. Change the CSC to Rogers and your device software/firmware wise will be a Rogers device.