Why would this happen Rogers VS Bell and Xbox live

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Why would this happen Rogers VS Bell and Xbox live

like meowmix said it has nothing to do with the sim card, its the provisioning of the calling plan on the bell line, it may not include theathering. check with the provider, which in that case would be bell mobility.

I'm an Enthusiast

Like i said before wont the tether be on or allowed on the plan if it connects to the laptop or ps3.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sonyboyj

Contact Microsoft and see what they say. If u already have done so, there isn't much that can be said or done on here. Bell and Microsoft need to figure it out. The sim card isn't the problem. It's something else causing it.
I'm an Enthusiast

Will i contacted everyone and Microsoft is never any help the just point around the bush and are clue less. Thanks anyway guys my brothers taking the phone back and reactivating his Gnex.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sonyboyj

Sorry we couldn't be much help either :(. Hopefully everything works with the Gnx!. 🙂
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation