What's your favorite Android browser?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: What's your favorite Android browser?

I'm stuck with using Dolphin, which isnt too bad. I can't wait to get ICS to try to default browser and Chrome.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I love google chrome. It is by far the best browser for a mobile device. Too bad there is no flash support for it. Either way, it's all I use unless I need to run flash, which I will avoid in most cases because no other browser is really worth it. I use dolphin on my honeycomb tablet, but even that isn't the greatest.
I Plan to Stick Around

I've used opera, dolphin, chrome, firefox, but I always come back to the default browser it truly is the best IMO.

I've Been Around

I use iBrowser and it's great. (I think the best) 

Opera is also getting better recently, but still messes up layout of many websites.

I'm an Enthusiast

I found that Dolphin drains my battery.  Even when I am not browsing, it's got some service or something running actively.  Once I removed it, by battery lasted a lot longer.  Using Opera Mobile, but it isn't the greatest.  Has some issues.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Honestly i just use the stock browser on my phones. Even tho some of them seem alright, in the end the best one for me is the stock one.
I've Been Around

Boat browser
I Plan to Stick Around

I prefer only Opera for browsing fast with new features.

I Plan to Stick Around

Chrome on my Nexus 7 has one killer feature: You can access your tabs and bookmarks from other Chrome browsers.

So if I'm reading an article or watching a video on the N7, I can walk over to my computer and pull up the list of open tabs and continue reading.  This is especially useful if you want to type a reply to a post on a real keyboard instead of using the touch keyboard.  (or for better plugin support)

I Plan to Stick Around

Chrome on PC, tablet, and s3. I only use my default browser if I need to use flash.