What's your favorite Android browser?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: What's your favorite Android browser?

Aurora

I've Been Around

I use Chrome Beta on my Galaxy Nexus, and mostly use Chrome on my desktop. A great app is Chrome to Phone, which automatically syncs open tabs on my desktop with my phone. Or I can choose which tabs to send to my phone and then close my desktop browser completely and  have those tabs ready when I open Chrome on my Nexus. Very cool. Plus all my bookmarks are automatically synced to my devices as welll

I Plan to Stick Around

Chrome all the way.

I Plan to Stick Around

Chrome Beta.

I've Been Here Awhile

Dolphin is my favorite browser and it has many nice features.

I Plan to Stick Around

Once the interwebs starts using html5 there won't be a need for flash, and Google mobile will be the browser to use! I've yet to see it crash on me, and I've been using it since release. I never have any issues, and I also avoid flash like the plague, so that alleviates a lot of browser crashes! LoL
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I love to use flash, the problem is that Adobe & Android decided not to have it anymore. My guess its because of Apple.. Anyways i love to use the built in browser. My other choice MAY be dolphin if anything.
I Plan to Stick Around

It's because flash is being rendered obsolete for webpage video viewing..... hopefully lol... Once everyone updates to HTML 5 there is no need for flash. It runs faster and it is way better.YouTube has already made the jump, because videos on YouTube will run on chrome, and it has no flash. The move is underway everywhere, but there are still a load of websites that haven't made the move yet. I find it is a million times more stable and the browser tends to crash less if it is html5 rather than flash
I've Been Here Awhile

I tried Dolhpin but had a lot of trouble with it, I think I have two favorites. One is Firefox and the other would have to be Opera. Opera is stable and never crashes on me.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Im using the stock browser on my note2 I found it better than chrome and it has flash
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats