cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart App Icon Turned into an Android Icon

negsev
I've been around

Samsung Galaxy S22, the walmart app icon suddenly turned to a green android icon. Tried uninstall, restart phone, install again, clean cache, nothing worked.
How can I fix it?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Walmart App Icon Turned into an Android Icon

RogersMoin

Hello, @negsev.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for posting the rarity of the Walmart app icon turning into an Android icon. Are you using a third-party Launcher, a theme or an icon pack?

Sometimes it’s also possible the recent app update was not applied correctly. Have you tried clearing the app cache/data and reinstalling the app?

If there were no changes on your device and you have tried reinstalling the app, then please reach out to the app developer.

Please keep us posted!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersMoin

Hello, @negsev.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for posting the rarity of the Walmart app icon turning into an Android icon. Are you using a third-party Launcher, a theme or an icon pack?

Sometimes it’s also possible the recent app update was not applied correctly. Have you tried clearing the app cache/data and reinstalling the app?

If there were no changes on your device and you have tried reinstalling the app, then please reach out to the app developer.

Please keep us posted!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I'm using a S20 Ultra and this also happened to me. Just occured a day or two ago. Wife has same phone but her icon is still the walmart logo....
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation