cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update tablet offering

Wolfgar
I've been here awhile

When does Rogers plan on updating their tablet offering? Currently the best Android tablet you offer is the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (which I have). I'm pretty sure Samsung has discontinued it, as it has been superseded by the Tab S6. Heck, even the mid-range Tab S5e is a better performer. When will new tablets be available?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Update tablet offering

RogersMaude

Good evening @Wolfgar,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community! I understand your desire to get a newer and better Android tablet.

Rogers is your destination for Connected Tablets! Unfortunately, I don't have a date on which new ones will be released. Please keep an eye on www.rogers.com/tablets for updates! 😉

While the black Galaxy Tab S2 (8.0) is no longer available to purchase directly from Samsung, I don't think it is discontinued just yet as they still offer the gold one.

Don't forget that you can bring your own tablet and add it to your Rogers Infinite plan for $10/month. That way you can share the data with all your devices.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Update tablet offering

RogersMaude

Good evening @Wolfgar,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community! I understand your desire to get a newer and better Android tablet.

Rogers is your destination for Connected Tablets! Unfortunately, I don't have a date on which new ones will be released. Please keep an eye on www.rogers.com/tablets for updates! 😉

While the black Galaxy Tab S2 (8.0) is no longer available to purchase directly from Samsung, I don't think it is discontinued just yet as they still offer the gold one.

Don't forget that you can bring your own tablet and add it to your Rogers Infinite plan for $10/month. That way you can share the data with all your devices.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation