Unlocked Verizon LG V10 tethering

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Unlocked Verizon LG V10 tethering

I am unable to log on to my Rogers One number using my phone but was able to do it using a Web browser on my computer. I tested the call forward and it worked.

On my phone the Validate Address does not work.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

After few trials I was able to activate my Rogers One Number on the LG V10. The problem was with 911 address. The form is not user friendly at least on this phone. I was not able to scroll the postal code entry above displayed keybard. When I entered Postal code it created a space after the entry and it was not accepted. Unfortunately I was not able to see it. Finally I changed the way I entered the info and found out what happend. After the correction, the verification and registration worked ok. It makes a big difference. Tethering is still a problem but I do not think I will be able to resolve it on this phone without root which is not available - Verizon!!

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@alekcwik,

Thank you updating the Community and letting us know that Rogers One Number is now working for you!

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Alek, was wondering if you had any luck tethering with the vs990
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Unfortunately did not find a solution yet. I guess, the only option is root which is not available.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How do you find coverage? Any drop calls?
I Plan to Stick Around

I have set it up on Global and it works pretty well.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Seems like some progress, regarding the Verizon LG v10 on XDA forums!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the update.  Seen it yesterday. I am still not sure how it is going to help with the Wi-Fi hot spot. Posted question on XDA. Will see what happened.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've had luck with this paid app, with most of my Android devices, except my note 3

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.snclab.wifitetherrouter