cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting problem

Albertamom
I've been here awhile

I sent a picture text to my husband from my phone. It took a good 10-15 minutes to send, but I finally showed as sent on my end. When he got home he showed the that it showed up as a different number. He called that number, someone answered and had no idea what had happened either. Any insights?

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Texting problem

RogersMaude

Good evening @Albertamom,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community!

I know that nowadays text message use is essential and can only imagine how much of an inconvenience this must consist of. To assist you further, we'll need more information.

• What are both devices type and OS? 
  • Was the incident you're reporting tonight the first occurrence?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you performed since noticing the issue?

Let us know; we look forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

Albertamom
I've been here awhile
I have the s7 and my husband has the s7 both through Roger's. We haven't done anything other than look up if other people have had this happen to them and the only thing I found on that end is people in the USA through at and t have had it happen to them. Wasn't sure what to do. Sent another picture text and it went through as normal

Hello @Albertamom,

Thanks for getting back to us and for the further clarification! This definitely sounds like a one off situation! 

Since it doesn't seem to be happening anymore, I'm wondering if it was a hiccup that has now been fixed. You may want to check and see if you both have the latest OS update on your devices and get that downloaded if you don't.

If possible, I would recommend keeping an eye on it and taking note of the dates/times should it occur again. 

I would also like to process a signal refresh to your devices as this often helps ensure that everything is working as it should with regards to the services you are receiving from us. To do so, please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please CLICK HERE.

We hope to hear from you soon! 

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation