cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supposed to have premium voicemail to text but it isn't working

nicole29
I've been here awhile

My husband and I got Samsung Galaxy S5s in December and have been paying for a value pack on each of them that is supposed to include premium voicemail to text. It isn't working for either of us so I've been trying to find out if there is something I need to do to set it up. An article says it will automatically work as long as we have our voicemail set up, which we do. Anyone know if there's something else I need to do?  

***Edited Labels***

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Supposed to have premium voicemail to text but it isn't working

eql2006
I've been here awhile

I am also having this issue. I understand that the voicemail may need to be reset, but I cannot get through to tech support over the phone or online. I have sent a PM to Rogers support on here so let's see if that gets me anywhere...

Good evening @eql2006,

Thanks for reaching out and Welcome to the Rogers Community.

Not having access to the features you're expecting to benefit from is definitely a pain.

While I am hoping this issue is already rectified, we'll gladly help you resolve it if you need further assistance.

We responded to your Private Message and we look forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

eql2006
I've been here awhile
I got this fixed. Had the Rogers Tech totally reset my voicemail so that I had to reinitialize it and had them reset my network settings. All is well now!

jack5610
I've been around

I have the same problem. I've actually not had the voicemail->text thing work in a few years, I just never got around to trying to fix it. Doesn't matter if I have wifi on or off, I have to log into my vm to get the message. Really defeats the purpose of the thing!

Hey @jack5610!

I can certainly appreciate the shock not seeing  a feature working as intended! I wanted to thank you for reaching out to us in PM, we're happy to carry on the conversation with you there and hoping to get this taken care of for you.

RogersAndy

Topic Stats