Sony Xperia X Performance and voLTE.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sony Xperia X Performance and voLTE.

Will the new Xperia X Performance from Rogers support voLTE?

***EDITED LABELS***

Re: Sony Xperia X Performance and voLTE.

Good morning RNEric,

As we haven't yet released that product, we don't have any details to share. Stay tuned!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RNEric

Sadly since the device has been announced and yet released, u won't get that information. It will be released once the device has been released by Rogers. Most likely it should include that though.
I Plan to Stick Around

So the phone is out today. Any update regarding voLTE?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RNEric

From what i have heard that it will be working in a bit. Now again this was from a source within Rogers.
I've Been Around

voLTE stopped working on Sony Xperia X performance

Ok,

What the heck. I'm more than a little bit upset right now. Maybe someone here has some answers.

Previously, I had a Sony Xperia X Performance. voLTE had been working fine on it since the Nougat release came out in February.

However, that phone got stolen from me a month ago. Luckily I had extended warranty on it and was sent a new phone (same model). However, the voLTE does NOT WORK. And yes, the setting for it is turned on. 

I contacted device aid, and they simply said it's not supported. Can someone please explain to me what is going on? How does it work on one phone, and not the replacement?

Hi @Darko1769,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for reaching out.  I completely understand how frustrating this is, especially considering you had the phone replaced with the same model.

If you'd like us to take a closer look into this for you, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps.  For more information on our Private Message system, please see this page.

RogersShaun