Samung Galaxy S6 Edge Unauthorized actions have been detected Error

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Samung Galaxy S6 Edge Unauthorized actions have been detected Error

I just purchased my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and about every 5-10 minutes i'm receiveing a error from the SecurityLogAgent with the message "Unauthorized actions have been detected". It gives me the options to scan the phone to revert changes and reboot the phone.  

This message keeps appearing every 5 minutes no matter what I do.  Does anyone else have this issue or a solution for it.  I looked online and noticed internationally many people are having this issue as well with so solution from Samsung.

Any help 🙂

***Edited Labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Samung Galaxy S6 Edge Unauthorized actions have been detected Error

Hi @rcorrea

I've taken a look around too and see that this has popped across multiple devices.  It looks like some are disabling the Security Log Agent; while I don't condone that.

Have you downloaded or visited any 'less than credible' apps or sites since you have obtained the device?

RogersDarrell

I'm Here A Lot

Hi @RogersDarrell

This issue started happening on the first day i've received the phone.  An hour first setting it up.  Others have had the same issue as well since day one

I Plan to Stick Around

Sounds like if the issue is since day once. I'd ask you when you got this phone were you using a android based phone before?

Most people get a new phone and have it install apps from when it you set it up after entering your Google play account info

Then once that "less the creditable" app is installed it's now tripping Knox protection. I would look at the apps you had installed once it was setup.
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation