cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung’s Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Hardware Discussion

tierackk
I plan to stick around

Hi,

I tried searching but cannot find a topic on this.  Samsung is set to debut the 10 series on February 20th, with all rumors pointing to March 5th for the US release date.  I am wondering if there is any info on the Rogers end when we can expect/guess to see it available for purchase.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung’s Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Hardware Discussion

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @tierackk & @robx7fcna

As you may know, all carriers including Samsung or any manufacture, does NOT mention anything about the phone / launch date or pre order date until the phone has been announced and a date is given by the manufacturer.

Rogers will announce the pre order date / launch date once Samsung announces the devices.

Stay tuned! I'll be making a official pre order post as always for you guys 🙂

EDIT: Here it is! Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions Please direct any questions or discussion about your reservation to this thread.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

robx7fcna
I plan to stick around

I'm curious to know as well.

Generally (if memory serves me correct) the release date will be announced after the Feb 20th samsung unpacked launch.

In the past, I have pre ordered the note 7, then the pixel xl when the note 7 had to he returned, then the galaxy s8. For all of these devices, that was the process.

1) manufacturer makes the announcement.
2) regions announce release dates.
3) pre orders open up with reservation bonuses such as a smart device
4) people who pre order complain how much of a mess the reservation system is and that walk ins are getting the phones 1st (this happens everytime!)
5) people receive their phone and are happy with the extra bonus they receive by or ordering and do the process again lol.

I'm on the fence for pre ordering an s10... on one hand, my device 2 years old and device balance is only 40 bucks.

But on the other hand, these new phones are getting so expensive! My s8 still performs great, do I really need a new one? Hmmm.....

tierackk
I plan to stick around

LOL @ no 4....so true.  I just lost my S8 with one month left on it.  It's the only reason I am interested in the S10 for launch, otherwise I would hold out until end of year when prices are normal.  Not sure what the pre order bonus will be, but I might lean towards the Note9.  

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @tierackk & @robx7fcna

As you may know, all carriers including Samsung or any manufacture, does NOT mention anything about the phone / launch date or pre order date until the phone has been announced and a date is given by the manufacturer.

Rogers will announce the pre order date / launch date once Samsung announces the devices.

Stay tuned! I'll be making a official pre order post as always for you guys 🙂

EDIT: Here it is! Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions Please direct any questions or discussion about your reservation to this thread.

tierackk
I plan to stick around

"Stay tuned! I'll be making a official pre order post as always for you guys"

Fantastic. Will keep an eye out.

JeromeM
I plan to stick around

I will be pre-ordering most likely the S10+. My Note 8 is brutal with poor battery life and also wireless charging stopped working a while ago.

deeana_n
I plan to stick around

@Meowmix, nice to see you're still in the game! Here's to the next few weeks of checking our old Samsungs waaaaay to much to check for updates on our new gadgets 😁😁

robx7fcna
I plan to stick around
Hey Meowmix,

Re read my post. You just echoed what I said! Lol
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 in conversation