cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy tab S2 done premium tab balance and is Rogers support for for OS update, (LTE GIGABIT

cafekief
I'm an enthusiast

my tab is almost done! , will rogers bring out the Galaxy tab S4? and will Rogers keep on Supportin for os updates? ETC LTE GIGABIT compatible speeds? (Tab S2)

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Samsung galaxy tab S2 done premium tab balance and is Rogers support for for OS update, (LTE GIG

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @cafekief

I haven't heard anything about them offering the tablet but then again they will announce it once they start offering it.

As for the GIGABIT LTE speeds, as mentioned to you before. They haven't launched thag service yet. Once they do, they will release a list with the devices capable and which once they will offer it on. Unfortunately they won't give u the information u are looking for until the service has fully launched.

As for the OS Updates, they will offer updates untia a certain period of time. Unfortunately that can be at any given time. Remember it's Rogers and the manufacturers that both make a decision on when they stop supporting and updating the devices.
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation