cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S2 Update

goedhard
I plan to stick around

I'm looking at the Rogers firmware update page and it shows that there's an update for Samsung Tab S2 with Now Available January Security Patch but yet my S2 can't download it.

*** Added Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung Tab S2 Update

RogersTony

Hello @goedhard,

I know how important it is to ensure all of your devices are up to date when it comes to security patches!

Because the updates are sent out in batches from Samsung it could take some time for it to reach your device. I am confident you will get prompted to do the update within the next few days.

Are there any users in the Community with a Samsung Tab S2 that was able to successfully download the January Security Patch?

RogersTony

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersTony

Hello @goedhard,

I know how important it is to ensure all of your devices are up to date when it comes to security patches!

Because the updates are sent out in batches from Samsung it could take some time for it to reach your device. I am confident you will get prompted to do the update within the next few days.

Are there any users in the Community with a Samsung Tab S2 that was able to successfully download the January Security Patch?

RogersTony

Samsung galaxy tab s2 pie update

Will this come soon? Android 9?

Hey @cafekief,

Thanks for your post!

As usual, keep an eye on our OS Upgrade Schedule for any information regarding OS updates for your device!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation