Samsung S6 backorder?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Samsung S6 backorder?

HI,

I ordered a Samsung S6 3 weeks ago from a crm (retention agent) who said that I'd get it in 3-5 business days, possibly sooner.  After a week and no tracking email I called in and spoke to another rep and after a long time (rep was very professional about it) let me know that is was on back order.

It seems odd that the S6 would be on back order this long.  From my conversations with the reps it seems like they can't find a record of the order and just tell me it's on back order to get me off the call.  To their credit they do seem to try very hard to track it down and the calls are not short.  I used to work in a call centre and know that long calls are a no-no.

They are unable to check if there is, indeed, a back order or what the supply status with the warehouse(s).

Is there any way to find out if there is actually a back order/shortage and how long this might take? 

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Samsung S6 backorder?

Hi @HyLander,

Welcome to the Community!

Samsung Galaxy S6 is a popular device right now and we're waiting on Samsung for the next batch of inventory. If you want us to confirm the details on your order, please reach out to us via PM  @CommunityHelps next time you're online. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung S6 backorder?

If anyone doubts contacting @CommunityHelps, don't.

They were able to resolve my issue is a most statifactory way.  If they ask you to contact them I would highly recommend it.

Thank you very much for  your assistance and resolution.