Luc12
I've been around

My Galaxy S22 Ultra won't go on 5G

***Edited Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Samsung S22 Ultra won't go on 5G

RogersCorey

Greetings @Luc12!

Have you taken a look at our Coverage Map to ensure that you're within a 5G serviced area?

While we have taken great strides in increasing our 5G coverage, there are still some areas that do not yet have 5G service.

Regards,

RogersCorey

hnldriver
I'm here a lot
Do you have 5g turned on in the device settings? I can limit mine to lte, or switch it to 5g when I'm in a 5g area... ( just a thought)

I have the same problem. I cannot see 5G on my Samsung S22 Ultra. I have checked the coverage map and I'm in 5G+ area according to the map.

Go into setting - mobile networks and check if it has been set to lte instead of the 5g option...

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor

Is your device a Rogers or Canadian version or is it from another non-North American market?  Are you in an area with weaker 5G coverage?  If the 5G signal is significantly weaker than the LTE signal.  The device might favour LTE over 5G.  Depending on how confident you are with your device and the engineering menus.  You might want to take a look at the s22 Ultra area of the XDA Forums.  There are a lot of great troubleshooting steps there.  

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation