Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

My white note 3 has been shipped but I'm questioning whether I would rather have it in black.  I've been hearing that the black faux leather is more grippy than the white.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello orijahnal

It's true, it has more grip then the white one. Also you can if the store has black in stock, ask them to change it. They should be able to do it
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello NashGussetss

Yes it's normal. You don't have a number anymore as your phone is in progress of getting shipped.

You won't receive a email until it ships. That is the only email you will receive.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix, I may just do.

My original plan was to buy outright but I just realized that flextab came into effect in Jan of this year so my flextab upgrade is only $270 so it's actually cheaper for me to do a new 2 year contract at $249.  

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks. My Blackberry died yesterday so I'm really lost until this thing shoes up.
I Plan to Stick Around

I went with the black rather than white as I was foreseeing black wear and tear on the white surface..hard to tell until we can feel it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a call from the Rogers store to pick up my Note 3 on Friday (or after).  Woot!  No pricing till Friday though.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Successfully changed my plan from 57 to 60$ by getting an extra 50 minutes. Didn't even need to talk to a manager! 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Areocat

So it took two days for your phone to get to the store, which means the black ones will get to the store on Friday!
I Plan to Stick Around

The phone has already arrived at the store but since the launch date is Friday, they won't allow us to pick it up before then.  Won't even release the pricing info.  I'm sure all phones on reserve (white and black) will be there by Friday. 🙂  Now I just have to call Rogers to see what plan they can give me and then decide whether I want to buy it outright or go with a new 2-year plan.