Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Note 3?

I'm pretty happy with the way the reservation system works.. I liked that they sent a text and an email about the phone being shipped out! 🙂 

Traced mine this morning and it's gonna be delivered to the store by noon today!  Too bad we have to wait till friday for it 🙂  Still excited nonetheless!! 😄

I Plan to Stick Around

In progress! Stoked!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Cc82 - so you got a text and an email when it shipped?

Did they send you an update while it was IN PROGRESS?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aprilia

It may ship tonight or tomorrow. It will be at the store most likely friday morning. If it ships out tonight, it will be at the store tomorrow or friday. Either way we all are getting it friday!!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello arnonefamily

Once the device ships, teh status will change to SHIPPED. So it wont be in progress anymore
I'm Here A Lot

@arnonefamily - Yep I got a text saying it was shipped, and an email with the tracking information in it 🙂  No, no update while it was in progress though, had to log into my account to check that 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

Jet Black #379! In Progress
I Plan to Stick Around

Nice! I hope it ships soon will make my Friday muh better!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I am glad to see they all went into progress today! I knew it would have been today as they couldn't risk it lol!
I Plan to Stick Around

Thats excellent the Jet Black Note 3 are finally going in progress.  

Does anyone have any ideas whether Rogers will have the galaxy gear in stock at launch to take advantage of the $100 credit this weekend?

Any word on what accessories will be available on launch day; flip cover, s view cover or skins?