Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello GCT

You are welcome!. You see even Best Buy & Future Shop have their lips sealed on the Note 3. No other device had this before so i am guessing either Samsung Canada is doing something for us OR wants to wait until Tomorrow or Tuesday to release the price info & such.

My guess is that if you upgrade to a Note 3, you get a discount on the Galaxy Gear if you get both from Rogers. That may be one. Maybe we will get something for free like LG G2 & Nokia Lumia 1020 with the free cases. No one knows but i hope we do.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Meowmix
Yah I hope that too, free stuff is always good or a deal would be nice too. My only concern is the availability of the galaxy gear , since it's been so quiet we don't know if they will have them or what quantities, and if u have already reserved a note 3 how will u reserve a galaxy gear watch, 3 or 4 days does not really give them time to know how many they need or what orders they can fill or nothing , from what I have read 3 colours of the watch are coming to canada but they can't ask everyone who already reserved the device what colour they want now, it's too late , so it kinda makes me worry that we won't be seeing it from the big 3 or anything on launch day possibly get a coupon or something to order it from samsung directly or something but the. We can just put it on the rogers bill and pay later
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GCT

Yea i agree with you. Honestly i have no clue what they are going to do. We are all speculating on what may happen. I am hoping just for a free case. The Galaxy Gear would be nice but i would barely even use it compared to a case or a extra battery.

To think of it, i really doubt the carriers will give out the Galaxy Gear with the Note 3. They may put them up for sell & give us a coupon or a discount but who knows.
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved a Note 3 last Monday. I cannot figure out how to check my place in line on myrogers.

Can anyone help?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello arnonefamily

Log into My Rogers - Overview - Device Reservation. It will take you to a Wishlist page & will refresh with your cellphone number & it will show the reservation # & Color you picked.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix. #220 Black.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello arnonefamily

You are welcome. I am #6 for Jet Black
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lagjazz

lol very nice!. Yea i rather stick with Black & if i really want a color back battery door, Samsung will be selling some or i can get a third party one!. I will most likely keep the phone all black!.
I Plan to Stick Around