Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Hello carlo1108

I always just swear while I am on hold and hang up, call back and make a complain about the last rep and start all over again lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ugh, I'm 233rd in line! I'm really hoping they have enough Note 3 so I still get it on Friday. I sold my S4 and am using my old BB Torch in the meantime!! Haha. It's horrible.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello king_tut

I am #6 for the Jet Black. I am sure they will have enough. I am trading in my iPhone 5 32GB to Rogers for a $310 credit on my account. That will take away my Flextab fee to upgrade LOL
I've Been Here Awhile

DId you had white version before? I always have black or obscure colors before but I decided to go white this time for the note 3.
Could I know why u went black?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dral29

I never had a note before. So first time Note user here. I don't like white phones. Always thought they were girly lol. I always had black or silver / gray.
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here.  I had the Black S4, and had the black Note 2 before that.  I'm not a huge fan of white as well.  Especially with a phone the size of the Note 3.  I mainly don't like the contrast of the screen to the white bezel.... the screen pops more, IMO, with a black bezel.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello king_tut

Exactly! The black screen on a white phone / bezel makes it look weird for me. Mainly I rather get a Black one instead.
I've Been Here Awhile

Does it seem weird that no where is there real pricing on the note 3 or anything really being said about the galaxy gear coming or not coming to Rogers. They announced the iPhone and changed there whole website to reflect it but notta zilch zero on the new galaxy note 3 with the galaxy gear.
I have a note 3 on reservation but I want the galaxy gear deal, but if rogers is not going to have it then will have to go elsewhere and try to get it like best buy, does not give much time to try to get one Friday or on a reservation list
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GCT

Same can be said about Telus, Bell, Virgin, Wind. The only one that has put something is Telus which says "COMING SOON".

From leaks out there, Samsung Canada is telling carriers not to release any info or page yet. It seems that they will allow you to pre order and reserve but nothing else.

My guess is that it will be put up tomorrow or Tuesday. Friday Oct 4th is supposed to be the launch day for all carriers and Samsung Canada said this 2 weeks ago.

Apple pays the carriers and have deals with them to do this adversing on the websites. Same goes with Samsung. Apple told all carriers to put up the same page. All Canadian carriers did at the same time. The manufacturers control it, not the carriers

From what I am thinking. Samsung Canada wants to make it different and what I am think is that they want to have us pre order the Note 3, but as a bonus we get the Galaxy year for a cheaper price?. It could be. Remember all Samsung products were advertised from the announcements. This one tho Samsung Canada is keeping the lips tight about prices and carriers posting anything with the acception of Telus with the " COMING SOON" page which states nothing.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the reply Meowmix. Yah I am hoping that something will give in the next couple days. It just seemed weird that Samsung is keeping it under wraps. I was concerned of how we had to preorder the note 3 but it does not give much time to reserve a galaxy gear watch if that is what they do, or possibly might not be able to get one right away or something, not sure what to think. Hopefully something will come out tomorrow explaining it, I know best buy is offering buying them together but no other info is given on the website Says see store wonder if anyone has actually talked to them and see how they are doing it