Samsung Note 3?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Note 3?

Awesome review Meowmix!

You are getting amazing speeds!!! I am in Etobicoke (Lakeshore and Park Lawn). Not sure if there is something wrong with the phone or is it really because of the area… also, was expecting to be faster than Motorola razr HD.

USB 3 charges the phone really fast. I was expecting a long charging time due to 3200mAh battery, but is fast. S pen is great too. I think I’ll be using it more than I thought I would.

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, great review!

Aprilia, when you did the speed test was it on 4G or LTE? I did the test when it showed 4G and it returned 6.82 down 0.37 up. But when it shows LTE, 20 down 2 up. But I did see 100 down and 15 up yesterday at work.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my note 3 yesterday. After the setup and software from previous phone. This is by far fastest phone I ever used and when I do my speed test on l am downloading at 125 my and uploading at 25 my. I never seen a mobile phone score that high on speed test. I absolutely love this phone.
I've Been Here Awhile

@regrtgww

I just read an article about this being an issue on some of the new Note 3. Unless it was you that wrote the online article. Haha.

I'm a bit worried as I'm changing from an iPhone to Samsung. I hope that you were able to exchange it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Still really enjoying Note 3 since getting Friday.

The S-Pen is a whole new experience but I am slowly getting used to it and exploring its potential.

The Gallery app, as written up in numerous reviews of the phone, does appear to have some sort of quirk that ramps the CPU usage up considerably.   On numerous occasions I've experienced the lag those reviews described from this issue.   As near as I can tell, it's either a syncing process (Facebook or Google Picasa) or some type of automated face recognition process.

I do have one question regarding S-Planner:   how do you change a meeting date/time or moving a meeting?

I Plan to Stick Around

Question. Drawing to text doesnt work. Also the air jump feature only works in email? Not browser.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jessebuch1999

It works for me all of the features do.
I Plan to Stick Around

Can you use air jump for browser or only for email? Like Scrolling up and down with hand.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Jessebunch1999

I've read that it only works with email right now. Hopefully they will be able to fix it so that it works on all apps/web pages soon. If they don't then it's just a gimmick to sell the phone. I probably won't be using that feature very often myself, but it's frustrating that it only works within email. Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

"The IR blaster works just fine!. Set it up with my Rogers / Bell cable boxes & my TV's. Works on all of them."

@Meowmix

How do you setup the IR Blaster with your Rogers box? I couldn't find the option.